Ticketing Systems Manager
What you will do:
Manage the day-to-day operations and maintenance of ticketing software and supervise the Ticketing Services Support team. Direct the setup of all events, tickets and other product lines on the ticketing platform. Serves as the in-house expert for routine ticketing functions, working with the software vendor and IT staff on maximizing capabilities and integration with other Blumenthal software platforms. Generate as well as develop reports and new functionalities within the system. Manage and maintain relationships with system clients, including internal departments, resident companies, rental and Carolina Tix clients. Work closely with Ticketing Sales and Service Manager to facilitate ticket sales.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Develop in-depth knowledge of the ticketing system(s), including the database structure, procedures, functionality and reporting processes.
• Understand how the ticketing system interfaces with other software and solutions used by Blumenthal including replicated databases, special apps, data analytics, APIs, etc.
• Serve as primary liaison with ticketing software vendor, system clients and IT to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Monitor day-to-day activities related to Carolina Tix and support system clients with sales and other required reports.
• Extract data from the data warehouse using reporting tools and/or SQL (Structured Query Language).
• Oversee and monitor system configuration, including system security, performance creation including pricing, discount offers, add-ons, miscellaneous items, packages and reporting.
• Responsible for ensuring all events, packages and special offers are accurately setup, sold and reported in the system.
• Schedule and oversee routine maintenance and system upgrades, including creating and executing test scripts, reviewing results while documenting and providing issue logs to software vendor.
• A liaison for all ticketing system clients, advising, providing solutions and scheduling of event setups and builds.
• Assist Director of Ticketing and Marketing Technology with cloud-based contact center, performing system configuration management and reporting.
• Coordinates and facilitates training on ticketing software for all ticketing system users.
• Document all sales functions and shortcuts for the system, as well as its integration with other Blumenthal software and/or business platforms.
• Generate and provide various reports, including sales reports by event, series and quarterly totals, year-to-date comparisons to be used for annual allocations, etc. as needed in conjunction with IT and external contractors.
• Oversee inventory management, including holds and implementation of pricing changes, communicate changes to Director of Ticketing and Marketing Technology.
• Performs related duties as required.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.