Content Production Associate
Wilmington FRA is one of the nation’s largest conference organizations. As a division of London-based Wilmington PLC, our three brands include Ark Group (legal), FRA (finance and government) and RISE (health care). We are the preferred resource for executives and managers seeking cutting edge information on the next wave of business opportunities. We have a distributed workforce headquartered in Charlotte, NC. We offer a competitive package including health care and dental benefits, life insurance and 401K. Our office promotes a relaxed, casual work environment with early office closure every Friday.
The Content Development Associate is a content strategist with 1-3 years of experience as a professional writer, market researcher and/or content marketer. As a key individual contributor, the Content Development Associate will create engaging and compelling content through exhaustive market research that supports the broader Production and Product Development strategy for Ark Group (legal).
• Create high-quality content in support of the published product pipeline, offering the market a different means to accessing some of the same intel and insights that are generated via our live programming.
• Concept and commission engaging and impactful content for traditional print and digital channels.
• Collaborate with the Head of Production and Head of Marketing to plan and develop content for the FY that aligns with broader content and product strategy.
• Publish engaging content to position Ark as thought leaders in their respective markets.
• Occasionally produce and edit feature-length and search-based content.
• Edit and proofread submitted content (chapters) for multi-contributor books as well as single-author publications.
• Work closely with marketing team members to share content through social media and other channels to promote our brands.
• Other miscellaneous projects related to the role will come up.
Qualifications, skills, education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing, communications or related field.
• 1-3 years of professional writing experience, preferably a mix of journalism and marketing (health care reporting a plus).
• Demonstrated superior organizational, writing and communication skills.
• Experience with Google Analytics, marketing automation and social media tools, as well as knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and applications.
• Excellent editing, proofing, research and interviewing skills.
• Ability to thrive under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects.
• Desire to bring fresh thinking and creativity to every assignment.
• Ability to effectively interview high-level industry executives by phone and in person.
• Ability and willingness to travel domestically on behalf of the company (10% travel).