Enterprise Business Process Manager (HIRED)
What you will do:
• Examine, analyze and understand current business practices and processes to identify areas of potential improvement and provide leadership to business functions that aid in the operational endeavors of the business.
• Plan and establish sequence of operations to promote efficient utilization and utilize the Business Process and Change Management methodology to lead and facilitate efforts to explore, define and implement new business practices and processes, interface between Information Systems, field operations and corporate support to design, test, document and implement new business practices.
• Lead change initiatives that impact specific areas of the company operations and the core processes and practices that are essential to the profitability and success of the organization.
• Communicate with management and recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material and utilities.
What success looks like:
• This position also requires 2 years of experience in process management and design in Direct Store Delivery (DSD), full-service delivery, warehouse, manufacturing and supply and demand planning.
• SAP process design and testing, 1 year in process analytics and business intelligence, training, facilitation and problem solving, process improvement methodologies and project and change management.
• Requires 40% domestic travel for training, meetings and site visits.
• Work hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (work hours may vary depending on work assignments).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mechanical Engineering, Integrated Manufacturing Systems Engineering or related or equivalent.
• 5 years of progressively responsible post-degree enterprise business process management and design in the manufacturing industry.
• All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing (Background Check, Drug Screen and Physical Abilities Test, if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.