PIVOT PR, a dynamic and rapidly growing public relations agency in Charlotte, N.C., is seeking a highly motivated communication professional to support client planning and tactical execution. The PR Manager role requires deep communications acumen, keen project management skills and creativity. As a boutique agency, PIVOT PR offers team members an unmatched opportunity to grow and expand in their role and work with top-tier brands, all within a traditional agency framework.
• Create customized and strategic public relations plans through extensive research and creative ideating.
• Must be organized and clear with agendas, follow-up items and overall project management skills.
• Must be proficient in recording billable time for clients.
• Will develop detailed monthly client reports including work completed, goals attained and future forecasting.
Strong knowledge of public relations tactics including:
• Messaging/content creation. Must be extremely adept at all types of writing, including media materials and owned copy such as blogs, website content, case studies, etc.
• Media/influencer relations. Building lists, developing creative pitches and story angles, outreach and monitor.
• Community relations. Will develop community-based programs, identifying appropriate partners/organizations, establishing a communication plan and all aspects of promoting and activating at client events.
• Social media. Develop social strategies, create content calendars, post, engage and monitor.
• Events. Coordinate client events such as press conferences, grand openings, book signings, etc.
• At least a four-year degree in journalism, public relations, mass communications or marketing.
• Strong writing experience. Must provide writing samples and perform writing test in AP style.
• Should be a self-starter, able to work independently and proactively, but also able to collaborate and work well in a team setting.
Compensation and benefits:
• Competitive base salary with monthly profit-sharing schedule.
• This is a work-from-home position.