Paid Search Specialist
We are looking for a passionate, adaptable and driven Search Engine Marketing Specialist who loves to work and analyze Google, Facebook, Linked In and Programmatic Ads. This candidate loves to collaborate with team members and to help drive campaign strategy, optimize performance, communicate results and identify and execute testing opportunities.
• Plan, set up and manage direct response-focused paid search and/or paid social channels.
• Collaborates with other Paid Search/Social manager and other digital team members to execute PPC strategies and optimize campaigns in a timely manner.
• Measures the impact and effectiveness of campaigns by reporting on key performance indicators (conversion rate, CTR, cost per lead, lead quality, etc.).
• Aids with the communication of performance and test results.
• Learn and set up high converting landing pages.
• Setup analytics and tracking system to measure campaign success (call tracking, google analytics, google tag manager, etc).
• Collects spend and lead information for all programs and assists with pacing goals.
• Collects and analyzes ad performance data, helps to identify trends and insights that optimize and maximize ROI.
• Execute a/b tests for ad copy, bid strategies, keywords, audience segments and images.
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
• Responsible for weekly and monthly client reporting.
• Keeps current on industry trends and testing opportunities.
• 4-year degree from an accredited institution in Marketing or equivalent discipline OR appropriate combination of experience and education.
• Paid media campaign experience with Google AdWords (remarketing display, search) Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, LinkedIn.
• Advertising spend management.
• Web analytics and a/b testing.
• Highly motivated self-starter.
• Excellent communication and time management skills.
• Attention to detail.
• 2 years experience in Paid Search (PPC), preferred.
• 2 years experience in Google Paid Search campaign, preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree, required.