Part-Time Marketing Assistant (HIRED)
To learn more about Wildlands Engineering, visit our website.
Wildlands Engineering, Inc. is seeking a motivated individual to join the growing team in our Charlotte, NC office. We are looking for a talented marketing professional with knowledge of water resources engineering or related industry. The preferred candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience.
This is a part-time position that will be considered hourly “non-exempt” with the strong possibility of becoming full-time with benefits.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting the marketing coordinator and technical staff with proposal development.
• Maintaining organization of our marketing library.
• Developing marketing collateral and publishing website updates.
What we are looking for:
• Experience working with social media as well as programs such as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), WordPress and Microsoft Office is expected.
• Experience with CRM software, website development and/or graphic design is desirable.
• Copywriting ability and excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• A degree in a related field is preferred.