Ranger Construction Company is a commercial general contractor specializing in upfits, renovation and maintenance of office, industrial and medical properties in Charlotte and surrounding areas. Our Project Coordinator work closely with our Project Managers and Superintendents to coordinate, organize and manage communications and documentation relating to our projects. The Project Coordinator communicates daily with Project Managers, superintendents, subcontractors, clients, city officials and internal staff. We have a fast paced, casual, open office environment where a focus on customer service and a can-do attitude are required. Ranger offers competitive benefits, including Paid Time Off, holiday pay, medical, dental and vision insurance and IRA.
• Set up and manage projects in construction software program.
• Set up and maintain project files.
• Generate and manage all project contracts, including subcontracts.
• Create and manage Change Orders and change order reports.
• Create and maintain Project schedules using MS Project and other schedule tools.
• Generate and communicate Project meeting minutes and updates.
• Assist Project Managers with submittals and project material orders.
• Generate and communicate punch lists with PM, superintendents and subcontracts.
• Gather and organize Project close out documentation.
• Create close out packages in format as required (books, discs, drop box, etc.).
• Generate Project billings (pay applications and invoices) and related documentation.
• Assist Project Manager with collections.
• Assist with office administrative roles like answer phones, accept deliveries, process mail, filing, set up meetings, etc.
• Cross train with other Project Coordinators and office staff.
• Hours are 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Requirements and qualifications:
• Experienced with all Microsoft Office, including Project and Excel.
• AIA (Construction contract) experience.
• Construction plan review experience a plus.
• Accounting experience or education.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Professional written and phone communication skills.
• Ability to work in fast-paced, open office environment.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Great people skills with focus on customer service.
• Self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Ability to problem solve in independent, creative and enthusiastic manner.
• Experience in commercial construction or related educational background.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.