Boardroom Insiders, a fast-growing, fast-paced B2B startup based in Fort Mill, SC, is seeking Research Analysts/Editors to help us grow and maintain our online subscription database of thousands of executive profiles. This is a full-time position with great benefits. We offer a fun and collaborative culture where individual contributors have the opportunity to make a big impact on the company. This position offers tremendous growth opportunity for a smart, committed and ambitious self-starter. You will be working with and will report directly to the company founder.
What you will do:
• Research, write and edit Boardroom Insiders executive and company profiles.
• Collaborate with the rest of our global editorial team, including our founder and Editor-in-Chief.
• College graduate.
• Curious, with a strong interest in reading and learning about companies, business leaders and business in general.
• Business acumen.
• Fast learner, problem solver, tenacious researcher and self-starter.
• Focused and detail oriented and able to work “head’s down” for long periods of time.
• Experience with online research, writing, editing.
• Business journalism or business analysis experience a plus.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Before applying, please familiarize yourself with our company by reviewing our website. Please do not send generic responses as you will not be considered, we want to know what interests you about our company and what you think you can bring to the role.