Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter.
We’re looking for an experienced, passionate and professional Mobile Developer to join our Charlotte, NC team.
What our mobile iOS developers do:
• Architect and design custom iOS Native Applications.
• Participate in and contribute to all phases of the SDLC.
• Have a passion for learning and staying updated on emerging trends and technologies.
• Become a partner and trusted advisor to clients, advising on best-fit technologies and best practices.
• Work with our Mobile UX Designers to deliver exceptional user experiences.
What we look for:
• Hands-on experience delivering custom mobile solutions.
• Working knowledge of one or more key solution technologies including Swift, Objective-C, Web services, Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Unity and Agile.
• History of delivering solutions using industry standard SDLC methodologies.
• Experience with Git, VSTS or equivalent source control repositories.
• Passion for writing quality with unit tests, performance tests and UI tests using Xcode XCTest Framework.
• Fundamental understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer you:
• Client facing opportunities.
• Local travel.
• Flex hours.
• No formal dress code.
• Leadership from great mentors.
• Unlimited vacation.
• Paid training.
• Other great perks!
Why work with us:
We have created a team-oriented environment with quality people, career advancement opportunities, great work/life balance and an excellent compensation and benefits package. Our people appreciate that they represent a brand that is invested in growing local relationships while working globally and doing what is right for our co-workers and clients. We are high on supporting each other and hiring/developing the best technical professionals in the industry. These are some of the reasons why we are often selected as a Best Places to Work award winner in the cities where we work. Discover more at insight.com.