National Account Executive
Home Point Financial Corporation (HPFC) is the new and rising star in the financial services industry. Our leaders are the best of the best, experts in their specialization with a passion for creating innovative residential mortgage products and services. Our team is comprised of entrepreneurs at heart who persist, find answers and are focused on doing the right thing for our customer, our industry and our company. What makes our team special? Our “We Care” approach in all that we do. At HPFC we collaborate, question the norm, reinvent and help each other succeed.
National Account Executives are expected to increase and grow the company’s TPO / Wholesale lending business by developing and maintaining relationships with qualified mortgage brokers, community banks and credit unions within the Inside Account Executives authorized territory. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to get into the industry or advance their mortgage career.
What you will do:
• Contact, solicit and make presentations to brokers regarding various loan offerings available through the company.
• Obtain commitments from brokers to enter broker-wholesale lending arrangements with the company.
• Solicit broker loan submissions and with operations, help broker close and fund these loans.
• Help the broker manage their loan submission and rate lock pull through percentages.
• Assist prospective financial institutions with completing broker approval packages.
• Identify and address performance issues as they arise.
• Complete “contact” reports, customer relationship management data and any other reports or data collection required by the Account Executives’ leader or by the company.
• Sharing scorecards or other “report cards” that summarize performance trends and identify strengths and opportunities to improve results.
What skills you will need:
• 6+ months of experience in Customer Service, Retail and/or Sales environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills with an extreme passion for client service.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
• Organized, disciplined and accountable for results.
• Excellent written, verbal and visual/presentation communication skills.
Why work with us:
We offer a competitive salary and bonus opportunity, together with an innovative and progressive approach to benefits. It is our goal to provide our associates an exciting, dynamic, desirable place to work. Our ambitious business plan and its success hinges on the ability to find great people and provide an environment that fully engages, retains and leverages the potential of top talent. As such, HPFC provides development opportunities to all our associates, with a curriculum geared towards providing an informed view of multiple career paths. We have an owner-operator approach and when HPFC succeeds, so do our associates.
It is Home Point Financial Corporation’s policy not to discriminate in employment and personnel practices because of a person’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or other applicable law.