There’s a crisis of connection happening in today’s workplace. Companies are scrambling to attract and retain the best talent as they know employees are asking for more than just the responsibilities outlined in their titles but a vision they can get behind and people they love to work alongside. Currently, there are no solutions that help companies facilitate more human connection in the workplace while collecting data on how to better invest in their people. Jam is the platform that cultivates the employee-employee relationships that help companies retain their best talent.
• Join the founding team of a post-revenue startup.
• Run point on the technical needs for Jam’s entire product.
• Have your work immediately add value to companies with employees across the U.S.
• Work closely with Fortune 500 companies as we execute on current pilot programs.
• Completely own the technical development of Jam’s platform.
• Develop product features end to end.
• Solve technical problems in collaboration with founding team.
• Prioritize helping Jam grow, sustainably, in any way possible.
• Build the technical strategy for bringing Jam to market.
• You have experience building web applications, preferably in a professional environment.
• You’re comfortable with iterative product development.
• You’re proficient with Python, preferably with connection engines. (You’ve worked with Django, pandas and numpy)
• You write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability.
• You are a strong, empathetic communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support and other engineers is no problem for you.
• You can make technical decisions with the lens of what is best for a fast-growing startup.
• You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent training, fellowship or work experience.
• You possess strong computer-science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems and information retrieval.
• You are eager to learn, make an impact and ride the rollercoaster that comes with founding a company.
• $20,000-$40,000 salary.
• 15.0%-30.0% ownership.