Senior Account Strategist
Palomino Media Group is a subsidiary of Tiny Horse, a full-service digital strategy and production company. Palomino Media Group is the exclusive direct sales company for the video streaming platform Vudu, a Walmart company. We specialize in unique, data-driven media programs for Fortune 500 brands looking to reach trackable, targetable Walmart shoppers through advertiser-supported video on demand. This position sits on our Palomino Media Group Account Team in our Charlotte, NC headquarters.
Palomino Media Group is seeking an experienced Senior Account Strategist. This position will service multiple Fortune 500 client’s video advertising campaigns on Vudu and will report directly to the Associate Director of Client Strategy. Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
• Manage the direct, day-to-day relationship and communication with assigned client accounts.
• Direct activity on assigned accounts from proposal all the way through completed campaigns.
• Be responsible for a deep understanding of the platform’s advertising capabilities.
• Support the sales team by building proposals, using unique insights and market research data to inform strategies.
• Assist sales team in completing all pre-campaign paperwork (RFIs, RFPs, etc.).
• Generate client status updates and reports for internal teams.
• Own the invoicing process for client accounts.
• Work with internal team to provide client reporting and analysis of key programs and initiatives.
• Establish new processes, whether custom fit for an individual client or uniform across multiple clients, in order to drive greater efficiencies.
• Proactively identify potential internal or external issues and either work toward their resolution and/or escalate them to executive staff as required.
Skills and requirements:
• 3-4 years’ experience working in an Account Management role.
• Preferred 1-2 years’ experience managing large-scale media sales accounts for a media publisher.
• Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills.
• Must be a strategic thinker with strong project management skills.
• Willingness to work additional hours as needed.
• Must be able to multitask, problem solve, manage multiple timelines and work across functions.
• Perform tactical tasks effectively and with minimal supervision.
• Develops collaborative relationships with team members, displays clear communication and act proactively.
• Ideal candidate will have experience in online streaming video media, OTTs, YouTube ad sales or publisher-hosted video media.
Knowledge of/experience working on the following platforms a plus:
• Managing or buying OTT Inventory.
• DSPs like The Trade Desk.
• SSPs like SpotX or AppNexus.
• Google Docs.
Send resume, cover letter and a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.