Junior Project Manager (HIRED)
Cloverhound is a Charlotte-based telecommunications, software products and services company with offices in Charlotte and Denver. We specialize in custom development, integration, installation and configuration of Cisco Systems products including Unified Communications, Webex, Contact Center and more. We are a growing company with passionate employees who make Cloverhound a great place to work. We are proud to offer a health insurance reimbursement, 401K matching, paid time off, charitable contribution matching and a fun work environment in Charlotte’s historic Plaza Midwood neighborhood.
We are looking for a self-starting junior project manager for our Charlotte office. The ideal candidate will be a natural leader who can organize freedom and manage chaos. A commitment to teamwork, goal setting, clear deadlines and accountability is a must. Demonstrable experience managing projects from start to finish is a major plus.
In this role, you will manage mission-critical projects from start to finish while helping with daily tasks like office management, organization and scheduling. This position reports to the Director, Business Operations and Development.
What you have:
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Ability to take ownership and deliver (sometimes difficult) news and communications to stakeholders of a project.
• Ability to assess a situation, manage risks and provide impact analysis and options to project stakeholders.
• Experience in a client-facing consulting role.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• The ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work with minimal direction.
• Authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
• Commitment to being a team player.
• Working knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office products.
• Real-world project management experience.
• PMP or Agile certification.
• Experience with time management, billing, CRM, issue tracking (Kanban boards) and other productivity software.
• Working knowledge and/or proficiency in Microsoft Projects.
• Previous work experience in IT.