Digital Marketing Associate (HIRED)
Carolinas HealthCare System is Atrium Health. Our mission remains the same: to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing – for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit our website.
The Digital Marketing Associate will join Atrium Health at a very exciting time, as we focus on growing our digital and omni-channel effectiveness. This position will work closely with the Integrated and Digital marketing teams to understand overall business goals and help identify key digital opportunities. Will assist in developing and executing digital solutions that support business objectives and add value to the consumer. This role will ensure digital campaigns are set up correctly in our CRM system, manage to campaign specific KPIs and recommend optimizations for campaigns and the website. Other responsibilities include status reporting, evaluating end-to-end consumer experience, assessing emerging digital strategies and evaluating consumer research, market conditions and competitor data. Successful candidate will have a passion for digital marketing, be proactive, a great collaborator and passionate about consumer experience. Possess excellent relationship management skills, demonstrate a bias for action and a proven ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
• Contribute to the creation of impactful organic and paid digital marketing campaigns.
• Partner with our agency to identify target audience and channels to reach them online.
• Manage the website presence for assigned service lines including their website pages, forms, videos, locations and provider profiles.
• Manage the creation and implementation of digital assets including service line specific webpages, campaign landing pages, vanity URLs, paid search campaign builds, paid social ads, display ad units and other digital creative, utilizes digital best practices for each asset.
• Set up campaigns, build tagging and tracking plans, creates testing plans and troubleshoots any issues.
• Analyze and optimize digital channels based on set service line KPIs.
• Collaborate with internal partners to ensure that the consumer experience is consistent across all digital channels, executes optimizations on the website to improve the experience.
• Keep updated on current issues and best practice standards in the rapidly evolving marketing, digital and technology landscape.
• Able to inform others about digital marketing and communications strategies and tactics.
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as public relations, communications, journalism or business required. Master’s degree preferred.
• Minimum 3 years experience required.
• Must be able to work quickly under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once.
• Excellent written and verbal skills required.
• Ability to set clear goals and execute projects from start to finish.
• Works primarily in office environment.
• Occasional evening and weekend work.
• Position requires walking around campus and/or other facilities.
• Must be able to drive and have access/use of a personal vehicle.
• Requires reading materials, speaking clearly on the telephone and operating computer keyboard.
• Occasional lifting of documents or supplies.
At Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Carolinas HealthCare System is an EOE/AA Employer.