We believe in the power of teamwork and are dedicated to ensuring that Marand team members are successful both personally and professionally. We call ourselves “Marand family members” and pride ourselves on a culture of acceptance and inclusivity. Our culture is what separates us from our competitors.
• Gathers details and compiles data to estimate all construction costs according to specifications.
• Considers raw materials, labor, equipment, tools, labor and transportation for estimations.
• Helps determine necessary resources for projects based on cost estimates and budgetary constraints.
• Analyzes how long it will take for completion of the project.
• While reviewing blueprints and drawings, Estimator will also decide whether special equipment will be needed and will figure those estimates into the final budget.
• Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the commercial building construction field.
• Works closely with the Project Manager.
Qualifications and experience:
• Previous experience estimating commercial construction projects into the $3 million range.
• Experience with estimating software and spreadsheet design.
• Ability to use CAD programs.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 3+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Experience in financial services and/or healthcare is strongly preferred due to build outs, Decommissioning, ADA and ATM projects.
Besides working with awesome people, we offer you:
• Employer paid medical health insurance coverage for employees.
• Attractive 401k program.
• Annual Bonus Plan.
• Quarterly profit sharing program.
• Company provided technology.
• Sign-on bonus.
Who we are:
• A customer service company that just so happens to do construction.
• Believers in thinking outside of the box and always keep an open mind.
• Committed to giving back to the local communities in our footprint.