Talent Support Specialist (HIRED)
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional HR Team! Coca-Cola Consolidated, the largest bottler of Coca-Cola products in the US is looking for a Talent Support Specialist.
Things you should know about working as a Talent Support Specialist with Coca-Cola Consolidated:
The Talent Support Specialist provides support to the Talent Systems and Org. Capability team, assisting with the administration of the SuccessFactors HRIS. The qualified candidate will be an ambassador for the organization and ensure a quality experience for our teammates, from new hire through their talent development.
What success looks like:
• Maintain current automated process for requirements dispatching in SuccessFactors Recruiting.
• Work with ISS to continuously improve automated processes for requisition completion.
• Maintain and enhance system library of documents and communications (job descriptions, offer letters, email templates, systems notifications, etc.).
• Create, manipulate and distribute reports critical to the business operation.
• Process requisition requests not dispatched by automation through SuccessFactors Recruiting Solution.
• Assist with review and testing of quarterly enhancements to the SuccessFactors HRIS.
• Provide support to LMS Administrator and Talent Systems Manager.
• Update and manage the Org Capability scorecards and metrics, as needed.
• Provide administrative support to team.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience with recruiting information and applicant tracking systems – SuccessFactors experience preferred.
• Customer focused approach to build positive relationships and respond to the needs of applicants/candidates, team members and hiring managers.
• Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
• Strong detail orientation, follow up and organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently, enthusiastically, creatively and with limited direction while meeting commitments with high-quality standards.
• Proven effective planning and organization skills to work in a fast-paced environment and serve the needs of multiple customers and candidates concurrently.
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills is a must with MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Willingness to learn and achieve proficiency with new technology tools to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.