Killingsworth Environmental of The Carolinas is a local home service company who prides itself on Quality and World Class Customer Service. We are now seeking career oriented full time Inside Sales Representatives to add to our growing team.
Killingsworth Environmental Services include:
• Pest Control.
• Termite Treatments and Coverage.
• Lawn Care.
• Crawlspace Renovation.
• Mosquito Control.
• Wildlife Control.
• Water Restoration.
• Meeting or exceeding monthly goals with new sales and renewal accounts by utilizing a proven sales process.
• Participating in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
• Logistical planning and routing of service technician daily schedules.
• Cooperating with Customer Service Manager to implement essential sales strategies and techniques.
• Maintaining and expanding the database of prospective customers.
• Attending sales meetings to continually develop customer service techniques through collaborative team effort.
• Altering service orders and daily schedules to meet the demands of a dynamic service atmosphere.
• Emphasizing the broad expanse of services offered to maximize customer relationships.
• Capturing accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system Skills
• Required to work one Saturday a month from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
• Required to work one late night (7 p.m.) per week during our busy season (typically March-October).
• Required to attend the customer service developmental meeting at 7:30 a.m. every Friday.
The ideal candidate:
• Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Highly energetic and a self-starter.
• Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
• Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
• Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
Benefits and pay:
• Base, Commission and Bonus.
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
• 401K benefits.
• Salary range is $35,000-$55,000 per year.
Qualified applicants will be called for an interview. Due to the high volume of applicants, please do not call to check the status of applications, we will be in touch with applicants as promptly as possible.