Levine Properties is seeking an experienced administrator to support the VP of Development and Development Managers by assisting in all managerial aspects of projects. This includes things such as completing and monitoring all contracts, responsible for invoices, project close out, insurance, daily phone duties and electronic and hard copy filing, ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Produce, deliver and track all contracts and purchase orders.
• Produce, deliver and track all change orders and modifications.
• Create and maintain project specific contact list.
• Project Closeout.
• Assist in Monthly financial reports.
• Review and process invoices through AvidXchange.
• Verify Lien Waivers.
• Track insurance for contractors.
• Assist in obtaining permits.
• Assist with plan changes and City Approval.
• Maintain filing system.
• Order documents from printing company.
• Phone coverage when office manager is out of the office.
• Responsible for other job-related duties as assigned.
Skills and requirements:
• 5 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combined education and experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to interact effectively with all staff members.
• Strong Organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office software is a must.
• Knowledge Timberline software and Bluebeam, not required but preferred.
• Team oriented and willing to take direction from other.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Work week is Monday through Friday.
• Must have dependable transportation.
• Possess a valid NC Driver’s License.
• Support the mission and core values of the company.