QC Pour House is committed to becoming the neighborhood spot. We are located in the heart of South End Charlotte. At QC Pour House we provide an authentic free-roaming neighborhood hangout all week. We are the premier spot to grab a bite to eat with friends and co-workers during or after work and a place to cheer on our Charlotte teams during game days. Our commitment to creating a great team, culture, and our customer service is second to none.
QCPH is seeking outgoing and positive kitchen team members that are committed to the team, hard work and have worked in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should be passionate about the people they are taking care of, the product we serve, and the team of which they are apart. The ideal kitchen team members will be an energetic, attentive individual with an upbeat personality and exceptional customer service skills. They must have the ability to handle unexpected situations in the correct manner.
What you will be doing:
• Be an integral part of the QCPH team and be a team player.
• Maintains the kitchen and assists additional kitchen team members.
• Prepare and cook all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
• Prepares and portions high-quality food with consistency during service in a timely manner.
• Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently.
• Assist with the cleaning and organization of kitchen and equipment Restock items as needed throughout the shift.
• Adheres to all state/federal health codes and company sanitation standards.
• Assist with the dish area.
• Ensures that the kitchen and associated stations/areas, are kept stocked and are maintained in an organized, clean and sanitary manner.
• Ensures that all set-up and break-down tasks are completed each day pre/post shift.
• Assists in representing the brand.
• Completes items assigned on prep and portioning lists as outlined by the Kitchen Manager / BOH Supervisor in preparation for service needs.
• Assists in the maintenance and cleaning of service utensils and service equipment as required.
Who you are:
• You put the team first as a team player and are considerate to the experience of any guest in QC Pour House, as well as the experience of your fellow employees, who often rely on you for help and guidance.
• You enjoy interacting and generating a high level of connection with guests.
• You take pride in your position, from the quality of service and hospitality that you provide.
• You have strong organization and communication skills as well as the ability to multi-task.
• 1+ year of restaurant experience preferred.
• 1+ year of cooking experience preferred.
• ServSafe Certification preferred.
What you will get:
• A competitive hourly base package.
• Schedule flexibility.
• Meal discounts.
• Immediate opportunities for career growth.
Send resume to email@example.com.
QC Pour House LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, QC Pour House complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every pub location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.