The position is responsible for driving Dole Digital activities for Dole in North America as well as global corporate projects.
Major responsibilities and tasks/duties:
• Participate in the development of Dole digital strategy and oversees its implementation for all North American Web and Social Media channels.
• In charge of updating and maintaining Dole websites and other digital assets in North America.
• Ability to manage global projects, such as the relaunch of dole.com.
• Monitor Dole digital presence and be a resource to Divisions outside of North America.
• Supervise social media related content creation and day to day relationship with agencies or vendors.
• Monitor and manage consumer interactions and responses internally and with agencies, including third party software systems.
• Propose insight based initiatives and online digital campaigns to increase brand awareness and drive traffic to Dole digital assets.
• Develop, design and execute retailer specific digital campaigns for Dole Shopper Marketing accounts.
• Maintain an updated play-book for social media taking into account US regulatory requirement and social media rules to be shared to all involved in social across Dole.
• Deliver updates to all divisions marketing and legal teams when web and social media laws and regulations are updated to ensure guidelines are updated and overall compliance.
• Create unique product launch media strategies for new products in both US and Canada.
• Create and deliver monthly post-analysis reports on all channel activities.
• Manage digital asset management system in relation to digital, web and social activities.
• Execute crisis protocols across social channels as needed.
• Lead and/or support any other digital Corporate projects.
• Coordinate with other marketing and communication functions for a good execution of marketing activities.
• Propose a budget and manage good budget execution.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required skills and experience:
• B.S. degree in Marketing or related field.
• Must be an active user of current social media channels.
• Project management, digital, social, mobile campaign execution, data analysis and research abilities.
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to think strategically.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Suite and Social Media Platform Software.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ consumer brand marketing, shopper marketing, social media management, digital marketing, communications or PR experience in a traditional packaged goods environment.
• Food industry or grocery experience preferred.
• Internally will be required to interact with Shopper Marketing and Brand Marketing account teams.
• Externally will be required to interact with outside marketing agencies, translation agencies and vendors.
• Ability to climb stairs, be stationary for long periods of time and stoop, bend and lift up to 25 pounds.
• May be required to work beyond a 40-hour work week.
• Ability to travel at 20%.