Digital Marketing Analyst
RKW was started in 2015 and we’re now the 7th largest property management company in Charlotte. Our team has extensive experience in acquiring, developing, repositioning and managing multifamily real estate. With a second corporate office in Miami, plus regional offices in Orlando and Raleigh, RKW is growing fast and energized by new opportunities. We bring people and places together – resulting in highly desirable and highly efficient living environments. At RKW Residential, each team member is considered an integral asset to our company and given the chance to grow their career.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will be responsible for analyzing data from multiple sources to determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and identify ways to increase lead generation to ensure the success of our clients’ business objectives. This person will combine knowledge of digital marketing and a solid understanding of analytics to create goals and benchmarks that will directly impact our clients’ online advertising strategy. On a regular basis, the Digital Marketing Analyst will be expected to report on the different ad campaigns’ KPIs and their projected ROI both internally to the operations and management teams, as well as externally to our clients.
• Monitor our properties’ digital marketing campaigns on daily basis and provide optimization recommendations to third-party vendors to impact conversion rates .
• Analyze marketing data from multiple sources to determine the effectiveness of active campaigns and suggest any necessary budget reallocations based on insights.
• Advise RKW’s Marketing and Client Support Teams on how to increase lead generation and recommend changes to strategy based on a solid understanding of analytics, knowledge of industry trends and the market.
• Set goals for each digital platform based on the individual community, its market and budget. Develop benchmarks for RKW’s portfolio to help set expectations for new business opportunities.
• Report weekly on significant metrics across all campaigns for each property, including optimizations that had either a positive and/or negative impact on performance.
• Support RKW’s Leasing and Operations Teams by answering questions/concerns regarding digital traffic while making recommendations for improvement to achieve specific community goals.
• Research digital trends to identify potential opportunities for clients and evaluate competitors strategy and target audience demographics to stay competitive in an aggressive market.
Qualifications and requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising or Marketing or related fields is preferred.
• 3 years related experience in Digital Marketing is preferred.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, specifically to manage large sets of data.
• Solid Understanding of SEO, SEM, PPC, Facebook and Instagram Ads, Display Ads Mobile Marketing and Retargeting.
• Experience working within Google Analytics and managing a multi-channel digital marketing strategy.
• Working knowledge of web design principles and best practices.
• Must be self-motivated, team-oriented and goal-oriented.
• Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
• Competitive salary.
• Annual bonus.
• Health benefits.
• Paid Time Off.
• Matching 401K.
• Professional development.
• Team environment.
• Casual Fridays.