Senior Manager of Digital Marketing
By trade we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone that works here, they’ll tell you we are a people company. As the industry leader in Accounts Payable (AP) Automation, AvidXchange strives to provide an innovative and collaborative work environment. We do that through focusing on our people, our culture and ensuring we run our business in a way that enables every employee to achieve their fullest potential and help us create a world-class company. Our employees live by our core values, including “Innovate to Change the Game,” “Passion About Customer Success,” “Win as a Team,” and “Have a Blast.” Whether you live in Charlotte and can enjoy our corporate campus at the AvidXchange Music Factory or you live across the country, AvidXchange has locations waiting for you. We are on a mission to create something different at AvidXchange. Love where you work. Live Avidly.
We are looking for a highly ambitious, curious and performance-driven B2B Digital Marketing Manager who wants to join an industry leading FinTech company. You will oversee building the strategy for and optimizing our digital marketing programs with keen focus on performance and achieving revenue goals that support the company’s fast-paced growth.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced marketing professional with a passion for the job, proven leadership skills and the ability to employ unique digital marketing tactics that drive results. You will be a skilled digital strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others, leading by example. You should be comfortable managing large campaigns and budgets across multiple platforms and digital marketing channels. This position will report to the VP of Demand Generation and will be responsible for expanding a team of performance-driven digital marketers.
• Build, execute and manage full-funnel and multi-channel digital marketing campaigns aligned to sales priorities and revenue targets – including but not limited to SEO strategy, paid search, paid social, programmatic display and content syndication.
• Use our products, personas and buyer’s journey to create and optimize a channel strategy and audience targeting that aligns with our value proposition.
• Expand and manage a team of high-performing digital marketers and help them meet their pipeline growth objectives by providing the appropriate coaching, tools, materials and training.
• Help shape and deliver on goals, objectives and KPIs and be able to communicate results to stakeholders of various levels.
• Create growth roadmaps, develop A/B optimization plans and collaborate with cross-functional partners to transform digital marketing into a sharply targeted, high ROI and highly scalable engine.
• Partner with stakeholders in Campaign Management, Marketing Communications, Product Marketing and Marketing Operations to develop, execute and deliver against quarterly business goals.
• Maintain strategic oversight of the website by developing and optimizing current and future state strategies with keen focus on content and positioning, look and feel, channel strategy and execution best practices.
• Participate in cross-functional efforts to drive customer acquisition and retention success from digital channels.
Experience and qualifications:
• Candidate must have bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing or related specialization.
• A minimum of 7 years of experience in a marketing role with progressive responsibility that includes senior-level roles.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in a digital marketing leadership role.
• A minimum of 3 years leading teammates who report directly to you.
• Expert understanding of a variety of digital marketing channels including but not limited to SEO strategy, paid search, paid social, programmatic display and content syndication.
• Data driven and strategic with experience across relevant B2B channels and a proven ability to drive revenue through digital marketing activities.
• Previous experience in a rapidly scaling business where running multiple and often simultaneous tests is critical to finding the most effective growth channel.
• Proven track record of scaling performance marketing channels to deliver multi-year business growth.
• Experience leading and working with cross-functional teams to launch high-impact business initiatives.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Working knowledge of Salesforce.com or another CRM tool and marketing automation tools.
• Prior experience in financial services or at a FinTech company a plus.
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.