Business Development Representative
Castle Digital Partners is a Charlotte-based technology firm that helps management teams of software and tech-enabled services companies accelerate growth. Since 2009, Castle has launched over 50 digital platforms for startups, middle-market and enterprise clients.
What’s the role?
We are looking for a Business Development Rep to help grow sales and relationships for Castle and high-quality startups in the Castle portfolio. This role will be dedicated to outbound prospect engagement using multiple channels of outreach. You’ll work closely with Castle’s business development team and management teams of Castle’s portfolio companies.
What you’ll do:
• As a BDR, you’ll make connections by email, phone or other channels with leads provided to you by the Castle team. We have no shortage of leads – you’ll have plenty of hunting ground.
• You’ll help coordinate calls, demos or other qualified sales opportunities with your BD colleagues or executives of Castle portfolio companies.
• Initially, you’ll focus on outbound for House Account, an online fashion marketplace, Glass Factory, a resource management and time tracking tool, as well as Castle’s software development programs.
• You’ll help keep track of all your activity in Salesforce.
What we’re looking for:
• 1-5 years of BD experience after ungrad, preferably in an outbound sales role.
• No fear of email or phone call outreach.
• Creativity to use data and online tools to drive results.
• Positive outlook and upbeat personality.
• Motivated self-starter that can work with little supervision.
• Opportunity to work across a portfolio of growth startups.
• Be part of a small, entrepreneurial, fun team.
• Good comp with performance-based upside and solid benefits.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.