HR Generalist & Recruiter
Varda Partners is a privately-held online marketing and sales firm. We utilize digital marketing, deep data analytics, proven business optimization strategies and enhanced sales strategies to increase sales and profitability for our wholly-owned business lines and those of our partners. We are a rapidly growing, early-stage growth company founded and led by experienced digital marketing and sales executives. Working at Varda, you will have direct access to senior leadership in a positive, collaborative and fun team environment. Compensation will be competitive and will include medical/dental benefits, 401(k) with employer contribution and more.
We are seeking an experienced technology and/or sales recruiter who is ready to move their career to the next level as an HR Generalist & Recruiter in our rapidly growing company. If you’ve had demonstrated success as a recruiter and are ready to tackle a broader role of responsibilities in human resource management within a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this is the role for you.
In general, we look for people to join our team who are self-driven, smart, persistent, creative, dependable and eager to grow in responsibility. Strong interpersonal skills and a sense of humor are a must. Perhaps most importantly, we want people who are passionate about being successful.
• Recruiting, sourcing and screening of technology, marketing, analytics and sales professionals.
• Coordination of the logistics of new hire onboarding including documentation, orientation and training.
• Management of payroll, benefits and time tracking for a combination of hourly/commissioned and salaried team members.
• Developing policies and procedures as needed to support our rapid growth.
• Leading our performance feedback processes, including our annual performance review process.
• Handling employee concerns and issues.
• Manage “fringe” benefits including beverages/pantry, catering, happy hours, employee recreation and relaxation space, etc.
Desired skills and experience:
• 2+ years demonstrated success in technology and sales recruiting, required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Management, preferred.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task across a wide variety of responsibilities.
• Fun, creative, dependable and capable teammate.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.