Creative Strategist (HIRED)
The primary role of the creative strategist is to work with Agenda partners to create compelling branded content. The role will lead this process – from ideas to pitch to execution. This means you’ll need to feel comfortable interfacing with our city’s most senior marketing leaders as well as producing branded articles and social posts (especially Instagram). The creative strategist is a critical position for the Agenda as we continue to serve as a model for others in the United States on how to build and grow a modern local media company. Additionally, there is a lot of room for personal/professional growth as our business continues to boom — we want you to grow with us.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be working hand in hand with Charlotte’s top marketers and it’ll be up to you to communicate clearly, set expectations and execute creative that exceeds expectations. You’re experienced and understand what it’s like to collaborate on projects with top brands.
You’ll be taking iPhone photos and videos for branded posts across Instagram and Facebook. Our standards are high and we expect you to be one of the most savvy social media producers.
You’ll be writing sponsored stories for the site as well as sponsored blurbs for our newsletter. You’re comfortable writing with voice and POV.
You’re comfortable with data and can clearly articulate digital metrics and why they matter.
• Competitive salary. Our target is to be in the top 10% compensation tier for all roles.
• Vacation and paid holidays. You get 28 total days off, including Christmas week and July 4th week.
• Learn new skills. If you’re looking to learn things, we’ll cover the bill (think conferences or classes).
• Paid parental leave. 8 weeks paid from birth.
• Hardware and software costs. 100% covered (ex: laptop, iPhone, phone bill, photoshop, etc).
• Simple expense accounts. We don’t ask questions, just act like an owner.