Harker is looking for an effective multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail and e-mail and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
• Welcome and direct visitors.
• Answers the phone and direct all calls.
• Scheduling of conference rooms for meetings and set-up.
• Coordinate all company breakfast and lunches.
• Check, sort and distribute mail .
• Receive and schedule all deliveries and packages.
• Promote Harker at all times in a positive and professional manner.
• Organize, monitor and order office supplies, toner for printers and kitchen supplies.
• Management of office equipment and service requests to ensure they are running properly.
• Scan and electronically file miscellaneous paperwork.
• Collect, sort and scan credit card receipts from all superintendents and project managers.
• Assist accounting team with subcontractor payments and waivers.
• Assist construction team with electronic filing of Appointment to Lien.
• Schedule and assist on-boarding of new hire orientation.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Two or four-year college degree and/or equivalent administrative experience preferred.
• Knowledge of printers, computer systems and ability to troubleshoot.
• Exemplary planning and time management skills.
• Ability to prioritize daily workload.
• High level verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Knowledge of MS Office and Bluebeam.
• Receive and maintain NC Notary
• Positive, do what it takes attitude.
• Tech savvy. Ability to learn new programs.
• Planner. Enjoys planning.
• Strong communication skills. Proficient in general writing and business emails.
• Tactful confidence.
• High adaptability.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Takes pride in appearance and professionalism. Facilitates company culture.
• Strong sense of follow through.
• Dependable and reliable.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.