Account Coordinator, Hospitality
The Elevation Group is looking for a motivated Account Coordinator to join our fast-paced work environment. This position will report directly to the Account Executive and Senior Account Manager and will be responsible for client hospitality programming. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. You will work closely with your team and clients to meet goals.
• Support client NASCAR hospitality and special event programs, including customer hosting, sponsorship assets, branding and at track hospitality.
• Assist team in the overall program coordination including but not limited to pre-event logistics and on-site coordination for all events and hospitality for clients, customers and guests.
• Oversee client costume program, including inventory, repairs, securing talent and request fulfillment.
• Maintain successful working relationships with partners, vendors and venues.
• Coordinate NASCAR grandstand tickets, credentialing and additional passes as needed.
• Organize sponsorship inventory assets, merchandise orders and executive gifting.
• Assist account team with quarterly autograph signings and inventory.
• Coordinate client associate engagement programs and premiums.
• Fulfill and maintain inventory of client products.
• Manage shipping and receiving of various assets and materials and communicate tracking.
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
• Travel 12-15 events a year, including weekend travel.
• Must be able to lift 15-50 pounds, occasionally.
Desired experience and qualifications:
• College graduate, Marketing, Sports, Event/Hospitality degree or similar.
• Experience in NASCAR or Motorsports hospitality/customer hosting role.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Robust organizational, multi-tasking, time management skills.
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
• Establishes an understanding of agency processes, department functions and workflow.
• Go-getter demeanor, self-motivating and thorough.
• Deadline and detail oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.).
• Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills a plus.
Email resume and cover letter to Kelsey Peyton at email@example.com.