Marketing Operations Manager
The Marketing Operations Manager will report into the Vice President of Customer Marketing and will oversee an agile team that leads and operationalizes marketing campaigns. Responsible for managing a team that oversees a variety of operational marketing tasks from customer data management to direct mail. The Marketing Operations Manager should have exceptional project management, communication and leadership skills. This position will need to be able to demonstrate intellectual curiosity, accountability, attention to detail and business acumen.
• Manage the operation and communication of SnapAV’s dealer loyalty program, Partner Rewards and related marketing programs.
• Manage the communication channel calendars for social media, email, direct mail and website targeted marketing.
• Oversee B2B acquisition campaigns for new customers to SnapAV via lead generation campaigns.
• Collaborate with the Customer Success team manager to ensure overall success with newly acquired dealers and/or dealer re-engagement.
• Create comprehensive weekly and monthly reporting on various marketing programs.
• Distribute marketing collateral and product merchandising to SnapAV local branches.
• Serve as internal expert on marketing best practices, customer segmentation and content/offers that impact customers behavior.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to operationalize efforts for maximum impact.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or relevant field of study.
• 5+ years of relevant marketing experience.
• Management experience.
• Demonstrated success in engagement marketing strategy development and execution.
• Acquisition marketing experience.
• In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing, audience identification, targeting, conducting qualitative and quantitative research.
• Prior experience in consumer electronics.
• Previous B2B experience.
• Experience using SAP.
• Experience using MailChimp.
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics and HTML.
• SEO and Paid Search.
SnapAV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.