We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department part-time and provide to help achieve our goals and assist in implementing new processes into daily functionality. You will have administrative duties to assist the design and marketing team in creating and improving our fully-optimized online database.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and graphic design team in many stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help to organize, expand and maintain our marketing channels. This internship will last one month and take place in our Ballantyne offices Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
This internship, although unpaid, will serve as a great introduction to a corporate work environment and will give insight into the world of healthcare and finance conferences. Ultimately, you will gain a broad understanding of what it takes to market and design a conference.
Main tasks include:
• Collecting pre-determined data from our digital database and transferring it to the cloud.
• Collaborate with the graphic design team to exporting company imagery (mainly corporate logos) and moving them to our online database.
• Performing market analysis and research on competition.
• Assisting the editor in optimizing SEO and uploading articles to our website.
• Reviewing all video material and assisting in the organization and publishing of material.
• Supporting the marketing and design team in daily administrative tasks.
• Knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel and SharePoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
• High school graduate or GED.
• Ability to work on-site in the Charlotte, NC area.
• Self-provided mode of transportation.
• Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords).
• Familiarity with Adobe CC library.
• Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
• Knowledge of Vimeo or Youtube content uploading.