We are a natural, nutrition base pet food and treats shop. We are looking for a few high-energy, pet loving individuals who have a passion for health and wellness and a desire to improve the lives of dogs and cats!
We are looking for rockstars with pawsitive attitudes and a flexible demeanor to work in our existing store on Distribution St, as well as our new location in Optimist Hall and on weekends (occasional weekday) at local events.
The job consists of driving booth and materials to event locations, set-up/break-down, manage the booth at events and most importantly engage with shoppers and their pets. Effectively record electronic and cash sales keeping a sales report for each day and shift completed. Must be able to provide a great experience to all our awesome two and four-legged customers.
The job consists of working in the store selling and educating customers about our natural treats and fresh food. Effectively merchandise and stock to create visually pleasing displays to make it easy and fun for customers to shop. Keep up with day to day tasks to maintain store cleanliness. Must be able to provide a great experience to all our awesome two and four-legged customers.
• Passion for animals and willingness to learn about the brand.
• Previous retail experience.
• Excellent people, communication and customer service skills.
• 100% reliable, honest, punctual and professional.
• Ability to lift 55 pounds, setup and breakdown booth displays, bags of food.
• Availability to work evenings and weekends.
• Able to stand for long periods of time.
• Willingness to work BOTH in store and events, as needed.
• Must be over the age of 18.
• Valid driver’s license and your own reliable source of transportation.
• Retail sales experience.
• Knowledge of pet nutrition/animals is a plus, but not required.