Leading retail real estate firm looking for a motivated candidate to support a small team of brokers in Charlotte, NC. In addition to handling all administrative tasks, the Brokerage Coordinator will play a significant role in increasing broker and team productivity.
• Collaborate and engage with brokerage team to enhance productivity.
• Manage CoStar and Loopnet listings, ensuring all information is accurate and up to date.
• Maintain broker licenses.
• Perform general administrative duties such as scheduling meetings, ordering office supplies and making travel arrangements.
• Prepare and submit expense reports.
• Assist Marketing Coordinator to prepare and produce presentations and tour books.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong proofreading and attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Thorough knowledge working with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Independently driven; able to take an idea and run with it.
• Ability to work with limited supervision and direction.
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• 1-3 years of related experience, retail/commercial real estate experience a plus.
• Bonus but not required: Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign and Photoshop) and CoStar/Loopnet experience.