1611 Tippah Park Court – $399,000
Three-story treehouse built in 2007
We’re loving the dark cedar shake exterior, and how the triple front porches look out to a creek and the natural surroundings.
- Realtor: Susan May at HM Properties
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 full & 1 half bath, 1,569 square feet
1622 Chatham Ave. – $514,900
1949 bungalow with classic charm
We’re loving classic curb appeal of this bungalow, especially the spacious porch and the contrasting trim and siding.
- Realtor: Dana P. Burleson at Savvy + Co. Real Estate
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 full & 1 half bath, 1,603 square feet
1724 The Plaza – $869,000
Dutch colonial renovated by Garrett P. Nelson Studio
We’re loving the architectural details on this one, from the arched portico to the gas lanterns to the spacious covered side patio. I also love how it’s totally renovated but still stays true to the 1930s character.
- Realtor: Ken Riel at Nestlewood Realty
- Specs: 5 bed, 3 full & 1 half bath, 3,703 square feet
2960 St. Andrews Lane – $1,825,000
European-inspired remodel by Ken Pursley (Pursley Dixon Architecture)
We’re loving the asymmetrical design (especially the varying roof lines and window shapes) of this recently remodeled 1930s home. Note: It’s near the entrance of the Charlotte Country Club, so it’s more Midwood than Plaza.
- Realtor: Liz Lea at Dickens Mitchener
- Specs: 5 bed, 4 full & 2 half bath, 4,481 square feet