VP Digital Marketing & Customer Acquisition
At CPI Security, we lead the Security and Home Automation industry, providing sophisticated, cutting edge technology and convenient, unparalleled customer service to our surging residential, commercial and new construction customer bases. Currently ranked in the Top 10 Security companies in the nation, our double-digit growth stems from our dedicated team of over 700 expert security industry professionals resulting in Best Places to Work in both Carolinas.
CPI Security is looking for a creative and analytical VP, Digital Marketing and Customer Acquisition that lives and loves the cutting edge of growth marketing but also has the brand front of mind. This person will be responsible for scaling current channels and generating new opportunities to grow the business. We need a highly strategic thinker who is also excited to execute on unique campaigns that will allow CPI Security to acquire new customers. This is an extremely important hire and will lead company-wide digital initiatives.
What you will do:
• Define, measure and report the performance of all paid marketing channels/campaigns and assess against ROI and KPI goals including subscriber acquisition and retention.
• Develop a scalable growth strategy through our direct-to-consumer channels while also evaluating other sales/distribution channels for our products.
• Lead and grow a high-performing customer acquisition organization, developing the team’s skills in campaign management, digital marketing, partner marketing and marketing operations.
• Work closely with Marketing team to define buyer profiles, creative messaging and content needs.
• Optimize media spend across digital channels, including SEM (Paid Search), Product Listing Ads, Display, Native, Video and Paid Social Media
• Drive multi-channel growth strategy based on product needs: to include, but not limited to SEO/ASO, SEM, DSPs, social paid and community/influencer development, email marketing, push notifications, mobile, etc.
• Manage and improve online reputation across Google My Business, Google Seller Ratings and third-party rating services that appear in search results.
• Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of digital marketing activities on total sales and revenue.
Who you are:
• Big picture. Growth at CPI Security is holistic and expands far past just acquisition and performance marketing.
• Brand-focused. We work hard to maintain a specific brand standard, this role needs to have that front of mind at all times.
• Experimental. We are looking for non-traditional thinkers, tinkerers, testers and artists.
• Collaborative. This position will work across all departments
• Forward Thinking. You don’t only rely on what worked in the past, you prefer to see around corners and plan for the future.
What you need:
• 10+ years of professional experience in digital marketing.
• 4-6 years in B2C consumer internet/digital marketing, preferably from e-commerce.
• Previous marketing or user acquisition and growth experience.
• A passion for growth marketing and driving customer adoption.
• Strong analytical skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, SQL Server and data mining. Ability to make objective business decisions leveraging data.
• Direct experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Display and Video 360, Search Ads 360.
• Experience with Tableau, SSRS or other data visualization tools preferred.
• Knowledge of Salesforce and Hubspot Marketing Hub are a plus.
What’s in it for you?
An exceptional opportunity to work with a growing team with an amazing brand! You will also receive a competitive salary based on your experience, amazing benefits, 401k and to be part of one of Charlotte’s most admired companies.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.