Things you should know about working as a CCC Workforce Management Administrator:
The Workforce Management (WFM) Administrator will support the Customer Care Center within the company, while directly reporting to the CCC Operations Manager. The position is responsible for assigning the right employees, with the right skill sets, to the right job, at the right time. This may include analyzing real-time call volume patterns and various agent phone states and implementing necessary skill changes to ensure established service level goals are attained. This individual will also provide guidance and technical support for WFM Supervisors and monitor performance to provide coaching and ensure CCC Metrics and SLA’s are met.
The Workforce Management Administrator will effectively use a combination of workforce scheduling software and real-time queue management software and/or displays to address intraday queue management and workforce schedule adherence issues affecting day-to-day operations tied to call queue performances.
What success looks like:
• Utilization of Community WFM software and ACD reporting.
• Communication to and from Operations and other support departments.
• Collection and analysis and reporting of historical center performance statistics.
• Maintain communication to new hires on schedule process.
• Maintain intraday queue management according to short-term workload forecasting.
• Execute Scheduling Standard Operating Procedures.
• Execute proactive scheduling of discretionary activities such as training, meetings, overtime and under time.
• Execute intraday management of scheduling procedures, analysis of real-time workload requirements and call routing to manage performance to service level requirements.
• Responsible for maximizing efficiency and occupancy while meeting service objectives.
• Monitor analyze and report employee performance including schedule adherence.
• Recognizes and recommends operational and support improvements.
• Input and maintain employee timekeeping corrections.
• Input and maintain employee schedule corrections affecting real-time adherence.
• Perform other duties and assignments as directed.
• Must have dependable and consistent work history.
• Can effectively articulate thought process and ideas to peers and higher-level management.
• Must have experience in planning, preparing and presenting effective business strategies.
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Must be self-motivated and present a high degree of integrity to perform with minimal supervision.
• Candidate must reflect a high degree of dependability, maturity and initiative.
• Candidate must be a skilled negotiator and can effectively articulate staffing and scheduling requirements that satisfy productivity of the CCC.
• Capable of motivating peers and comfortable providing peer coaching to individuals.
• Must demonstrate strong leadership abilities and is easily coached towards performance improvement.
• Must have above average PC skills and Workforce Management experience is preferred
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable). Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.