LeadVision, LLC is quickly becoming the leader in creative marketing solutions. The company is located in uptown Charlotte (121 W Trade St) and is poised for continued growth into new market segments. Currently, we provide marketing support to several market segments to include: Solar Power, Animal Transportation, Medical Equipment, Home Relocation, Home Security and Industrial Equipment. LeadVision, LLC is in its twelfth year of operations and looks forward to continued growth in 2019 and beyond.
We are hiring entry-level sales people who are open to learning “sales craft” and develop their skills within a high energy team environment. This role will work directly with sales and marketing to grow existing customer accounts, facilitate lead generation, establish sales relationships with prospects and qualify leads generated through telemarketing and other indirect channels. We are looking for dialers and closers.
Compensation is $15 per hour, plus commissions, (average first-year annual compensation will fall around $35,000-$55,000), performance incentive (cash bonuses), 24 days off in your first year, health benefits, on-site stocked kitchen, off-campus events and a YMCA membership. We are located in the heart of Charlotte (Tryon & Trade), with easy access to the Light Rail, 100’s of restaurants, food trucks, 2 YMCAs and the best nightlife in the Southeast.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Update and qualify accounts employing a disciplined telephone campaign.
• Maintain an active call cycle with consideration for a diverse customer base.
• Maintain accurate customer account information.
• Build customer satisfaction through meeting customer needs via a needs analysis process.
• Establish customer relationships as a single point of contact.
• Close sales.
Skill set required:
• Employ knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel, inventory/order processing software, contact management systems.
• Ability to assess customer needs and evaluate customer satisfaction.
• Ability to quickly provide creative and effective customer solutions to address customer problems, wants and needs.
• Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Proven track record that demonstrates ability to consistently achieve and exceed goals strong work ethic and can-do attitude.
• Works within and promotes corporate vision, mission and values of the organization.
• Fun skills include coffee drinking and ping pong skills.
Why work here:
At LeadVision, we believe in a “work hard-play harder”. We are a group of creative thinkers who enjoy what we do and how we do it. We have created something unique for our customers and need talented sales executives to sell our services.
Send resume to email@example.com.