Director of ECommerce
Director of ECommerce will create and own primary accountability for CPI Security’s eCommerce conversion rate and site experience.
We are looking for this leader to combine an understanding of what drives ecommerce sales, an understanding of how to communicate to consumers and a passion to create a great online experience. Our Director of eCommerce will lead strategy, analysis and consumer research, development as well as be the ambassador of brand and customer experience.
What you will do:
• Provide the strategy and execute the creation of an ecommerce platform.
• Provide the strategy and implementation of the system software.
• Create and lead performance analytics for the eCommerce platform.
• Manage the daily operations and long-term roadmap of the website, including content development, outreach and technical support.
• Recommend and implement strategies that will drive traffic, conversion, retention, revenue and profitability.
• Establish a comprehensive search engine strategy for the business, both on-page and off-page.
• Determine ways to promote new and existing content on the website.
• Ensure website is merchandized correctly with appropriate presentation of all category and product pages and ensure product detail information accuracy.
• Identify opportunities to improve our customer experience by leading user research and usability testing
• Provide on-going tracking and analysis of customer on-site behavior through market and competitive analysis as well as regular review and measurement of site analytics
• Provide business stakeholders ongoing performance analytics and data with respect to the site and make recommendations on how to adjust and keep on target to goals.
• 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar role.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Advertising or equivalent.
• Experience working in a customer-focused e-commerce environment.
• Passionate about e-commerce and analytics.
• Google Analytics and Optimizely experience are desirable
• Strong ability to work with multiple functional groups Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and think outside of the box.
• Strong work ethic with a hands-on approach.
• Self-starter with a high level of initiative, strong sense of ownership and a disciplined approach to quality and its effect on the intended audience.