Enrollment Systems Administrator
Gardner-Webb University seeks an experienced and highly motivated individual for the position of Enrollment Systems Administrator. Reporting to the Vice President of Enrollment Management, the Enrollment Systems Administrator is responsible for the overall administration and support for the CRM and related applications on support and administration.
• Maintain collaborative working relationships with all Admission Portals and Financial Planning.
• Provide general training and support to Enrollment stakeholders on AdmitGold CRM, new and existing products, tools reports and processes.
• Ability and commitment to providing extraordinary customer service to internal stakeholders that utilize the institutions enrollment systems.
• Manages and reviews updates to existing applications and forms. Includes systematic known updates and update requests from end-users. eg: annual integration with Common App, maintenance of onsite admission forms.
• Work as a team member to plan, deploy and support new CRM functions and related tools, working together to enhance technology solutions. Create and maintain documentation for internal and external usage. Provide end-user training and documentation for new system developments.
• Manage data integrations and assist with error correction in feeds of data between the admission systems, vendor files, university student information systems and site-specific forms that insert records into system. Gain in-depth knowledge of data integrations and business process data usage ensuring optimal data integration and troubleshooting when necessary.
• Consult with Data Specialists and AVP’S to determine specifications and procedures to analyze, develop, test, resolve and document all AdmitGold system, hardware and software issues.
• Continuously explore, analyze, modify, develop and improve the contact management software capabilities.
• Develop and explore methods to increase applications and yield in all Admission portals as it relates to CRM support.
• Provide general troubleshooting, technical support and resolution to internal end users related to systems maintained and supported by the Enrollment Management team.
• Support Data Specialist’s in SQL, Crystal Reporting and Ripplestone.
• Work with and maintain a close relationship with Technology Services.
• Create and maintain Goldbox data pushing programs, application upload and communication plan processes.
• Conduct Ad-hoc reporting for enrollment teams, as needed.
• Design reports through Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL or Crystal Reports that is updated on an ongoing basis that displays information crucial to decisions made by enrollment staff and leadership. This includes Excel reports linked directly to databases to pull data in real time and can be updated to reflect new enrollment periods or different programs.
• Account for discrepancies and look for ways to avoid similar discrepancies in the future.
• Attend conferences and professional organizational meetings.
• Complete all other requests given by the VP of Enrollment Management.
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• 2-5 years professional experience with system administration or databases management.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills along with the ability to function as a team player.
• Knowledge and experience with CRM’s, relational databases, basic conditional logic.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to work effectively with a variety of professional, support and student staff members in a highly effective and collaborative manner.
• Advanced data management and analysis experience and skills using relational databases and statistical platforms. Strong working knowledge or proficient with SQL, SAS and/or other programming languages.
• Knowledge of enrollment management processes, principles and reporting needs.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs, particular focus on Excel.
• Analytical: Ability to work with mathematical concepts. Have the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical solutions.
• Reasoning: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Gardner-Webb University maintains a policy of non-discrimination. No aspect of employment will be influenced by race, color, sex, national origin, veteran status, handicap, age or any other basis prohibited by statute. Founded by North Carolina Baptists in 1905, Gardner-Webb University employs individuals who participate in and wholeheartedly support Christian values.
Submit a letter of application, resume and names of three references with contact information to:
Mrs. Kristen Setzer
Vice President for Enrollment Management
PO Box 817
Boiling Springs, NC 28017
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until position is filled.