One of Charlotte’s oldest and most established architecture firms is seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time Office Manager position. The office is located on the second floor of Latta Arcade in the heart of Uptown Charlotte, with parking provided by the firm. Wonderful benefits and work environment.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Running the office on a day to day basis.
• Answering and redirecting phone calls.
• Monthly invoicing.
• Managing incoming payments and outgoing expenses (writing checks as needed).
• Social media management.
• Client communication.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to be a self-starter.
• High attention to detail and problem resolution skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and BillQuick.
• Bachelor’s degree and previous administrative work.