Operating Room Nurse
Love being an OR Nurse but hate working weekends, nights and holidays? Ambulatory Surgery Center in South Park area of Charlotte seeks experienced Operating Room Nurse to work Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-4 p.m. Our Ambulatory Surgery Center specializes in performing otolaryngology and ophthalmology surgical cases. We offer patients a relaxed atmosphere for patients and families where they receive the best in care from clinical team leaders, hand-selected from the best surgical facilities in the region. Our staff utilize new and state-of-the-art equipment in each surgical suite, providing care in a friendly patient-focused environment. Our staff love working in a positive team-oriented culture where they strive t provide excellent care.
• Assess patients prior to surgery and alleviating their concerns.
• Gather all supplies needed for the operation.
• Assuming responsibility of keeping the operating room sterilized.
• Position and prepare patient on operating table.
• Pass medical instruments or other objects to the surgeon during operation.
• Monitor patient’s vital signs to detect anomalies.
• Evaluate patient in postoperative phases.
• Adhere to safety standards and precaution.
• Proven experience as operating room nurse (circulating and scrub).
• Excellent knowledge of aseptic and sterile techniques.
• Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions.
• In-depth knowledge of surgical operation procedures.
• Outstanding organizational ability.
• A great team player with excellent communication skills.
• Diploma in nursing and a valid NC Nursing license.