Guest Experience Agent
Sonic Automotive is revolutionizing the automotive buying and servicing experience – one Happy Customer at a time. Our customers love their cars and as a Guest Experience Center Agent, You will play an integral role in making sure that their ownership experience is world class. Sonic Automotive believes that Customer Satisfaction begins with Associate Satisfaction –and that means you!
The Inside Sales Representative (Guest Experience Center Agent) is responsible for answering inbound calls, chats, internet leads and explaining to our guests our new sales process and ultimately setting an appointment at one of Sonic’s dealerships. As a member of our Guest Experience Center team, you will help our guests understand how we are changing the vehicle purchasing process, making it simple, fast and fun. You will begin your new career at Sonic Automotive with 4 weeks of dedicated training and development. Our comprehensive sales training includes product training, sales skills training, communication skills and training on how to navigate our internal software systems.
You can earn $40,000 – $60,000 depending on experience and performance and the opportunities do not end there. This department expects to triple in size over the next 1-2 years which means even more opportunity for you.
As an integral member of the Guest Experience Center where Customer Satisfaction is our primary goal, you will:
• Build rapport with guests and assist through personality and relationship selling.
• Assist guests through inbound and permission-based outbound calls by utilizing relationship-based sales.
• Exercise the intuitive ability to understand guests needs and match those needs with company inventory.
• Set appointments for guests based on their time, location preference and vehicle needs.
• Continually improve and be receptive to coaching.
• Practice efficiency, handle call volumes knowledgeably while still providing excellent service.
• Answer guest’s questions accurately, openly and honestly.
• 1-year of customer service/sales experience, telephone-based preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent experience. College degree preferred.
• PC experience required, with good keyboarding skills.
• A clean motor vehicle record and clean criminal background record.
• A history of succeeding in a team environment.
• Terrific verbal and written communication skills, with excellent active listening skills and a talent for probing.
• A desire to learn, practice and deliver a remarkable guest experience.
• Ability to learn, deploy and enjoy our technology.
• Ability to take ownership of the details – large and small.
• Decision making that demonstrates good judgment.
• Respect for your teammates.
• Confidence and a positive attitude.
• Experience using good problem-solving skills and taking the initiative to think critically to identify improvement opportunities.