Vice President of Growth Marketing – Subscription Services
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.
What’s the role?
We are looking for a Vice President of Growth Marketing to run and grow a profitable Red Ventures business within our Subscription Services vertical. This role will have a core focus on developing and executing the digital strategy for a massive digital media budget to accelerate the business’ growth. In this role, you’ll managed one of our largest and most strategic partnerships for a top Fortune 500 company. You’ll have a dedicated team comprised of media associates, designers, content writers and engineers to develop custom solutions to drive step-change growth. You’ll also be responsible for leading a lot of digital media innovation within Red Ventures. We put big company resources behind fast growing and agile smaller businesses, giving our leaders the unique opportunity to behave entrepreneurially without having to be entrepreneurs.
What you will do:
• As a digital GM, you’ll develop and lead teams including digital marketing, creative and technology.
• Responsible for the optimization of the media strategy managing a $50M media budget across digital channels, including SEM, Display, Native and Social.
• In addition to leading the internal team, you’ll be responsible for building and growing a strategic partnership with a Fortune 500 company.
• Leading and defining the creative iteration process with internal and external stakeholders from creative concepting to execution.
• Brainstorm, validate, test and refine customer acquisition initiatives to ensure ongoing improvements.
• Own and make critical decisions regarding operational responsibilities for a rapidly growing business including full P&L management, people operations and partnership management.
What we are looking for:
• 7-10+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations and/or Acquisition Marketing. Experience within the Gaming, Content or OTT industry is a plus.
• A Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, marketing, etc.) or technology-oriented degree – MBA is a plus.
• Deep expertise in SEM (Paid Search), Paid Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Snap, etc.), Content Marketing, Display, Native and Email with the ability to set best practices and hold teams accountable.
• Demonstrated success leading high-performance digital teams in a hyper-growth environment.
• Desire to work hands-on in a performance-based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment, while also working, collaborating and providing strategic directions across various technical and creative teams.
• Expertise in creating and driving quantifiable metrics/KPIs and leverage consumer data to find quality customers to acquire, engage, retain and reactivate through various marketing channels.
• Strong business acumen and proven leadership skills, experience leading day-to-day relationships with C-Level external partners, including Google and Facebook.
• Opportunities to work directly with industry innovators in digital marketing with proprietary technology built in-house.
• Our fast-paced startup-like environment is second-to-none, built around impressive, funny, driven people who take smart risks, leverage technologies and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit. • Red Ventures employees are serious about their work – but don’t take themselves too seriously.