We are seeking a talented, powerhouse Account Supervisor with 5-7 years agency experience to join our Account Leadership team. Mode’s Account Leadership team is responsible for building strong relationships with clients and internal teams, driving impactful experiences and results across a variety of brands. The Account Supervisor is a seasoned, senior-level leader who successfully delivers high-quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment, while thoughtfully managing multiple projects and people. Top candidates will have expertise in traditional advertising, as well as strong digital and branding experience. Most importantly, the Account Supervisor should be extremely strategic, flexible, collaborative and driven.
What you will do:
• Create positive, collaborative, trusting environments, strengthening relationships with clients and internal teams as well as between clients and internal teams, ultimately eliciting great, results-driven work.
• Understand client and client’s business well enough to not only meet and exceed their expectations but anticipate their needs as a trusted partner.
• Collaborate with production, creative and digital teams to ensure projects are launched, executed and completed on budget, strategy and schedule.
• Plan brand-building, consumer-centric strategies for driving client’s business forward.
• Develop strong project briefs and brief strongly, inspiring and empowering teams to seize challenges, solve problems and produce great work.
• Measure, track, report and steer success against client’s business goals and objectives.
• Manage client budgets, tracking overall project health and identifying opportunities for organic growth.
• Communicate consistently, effectively and often- with client as well as internal teams.
• Lead and oversee all day-to-day tasks related to account or project.
Who you are:
• College graduate, with a concentration in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or Business preferred.
• Strategic thinker, able to understand the big picture, drivers and risks associated with a business problem, yet organized and specific in executing the details.
• Adaptable, patient, thoughtful, poised and direct in approach to work and relationships.
• Demonstrates initiative, assertiveness and leadership, can own a project from start to finish, working independently and as part of a team.
• Experienced in leading digital strategy/programs and integrated campaigns (advertising, social, online content, emerging platforms), preferably experienced in brand development from identity to execution and production from conception to execution.
• Outstanding communicator and connector, with incredible poise and infectious charisma.
• 100% Employee Medical Coverage.
• 401(k) Plan with match.
• 5+ Weeks vacation per year (19 PTO days, 9 observed holidays).
• Work from home days.
• Vibrant culture with strong work/life balance.
• New office in South End on Light Rail Trail, walking distance to bars, restaurants and more.