General Manager – Regional Business Director, Charlotte
Are you interested in leading and growing a business that is helping people live healthy and achieve their personal nutrition and wellness goals? If so, this is your opportunity to become Profile’s first “Wellness” Director in Charlotte NC. We are looking for someone that can tell our story out in the community, provide direction to our team and inspire our members to meet their goals.
We currently have 2 locations and planning for an additional 6. This role is the main point of contact between the franchise ownership and the business. This role is responsible for leading and driving overall success in-line with agreed upon goals and objectives.
To find out more about us, watch our video here.
• Provide day to day leadership and oversight of all Profile locations in the Charlotte region.
• Community outreach and business development.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and lead best in class customer experience.
• Hiring, training and developing a high performing team consisting of Managers, Coaches and Front Desk Associates.
• Plan and lead events such as grand openings and other promotional activities.
• Oversee digital and social media strategy and execution.
• Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Manage expenses and ensure that all expenses are in-line with guidelines.
• Develop and implement system for monitoring inventory of retail goods.
Qualifications and requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Successful management experience preferred.
• Health and Wellness Training preferred, but must have a passion for healthy living.
• Exceptional leadership and listening skills.
• Superior customer service skills.
• Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Suite).
• Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic!
• Strong problem resolution skills.
• Must have the ability to be on call during all location operating times and on an as-needed basis.