We are looking for a reliable, stable, experienced Senior Accountant to join our non-traditional CPA firm in South Charlotte. Our perfect candidate is motivated by opportunities to gain knowledge, show their expertise and produce quality work.
You’ll have experience with:
• Providing monthly and quarterly accounting support.
• Reviewing client general ledgers.
• Working knowledge of QuickBooks support.
• Working knowledge of processing payroll.
• Journal Entries.
• 3-10 years of general accounting experience.
• Construction accounting experience is a BIG PLUS.
• 2 years working experience in QuickBooks Online.
• College degree preferred (if no college degree we require 7+ years of general accounting experience).
• Excellent time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a small team setting.
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
• Professional appearance and manner.
What we are looking for:
We have grown at a strategic and well thought out pace in the past 4 years. With that said, we are still a small team. We are looking for an entrepreneurial minded person that can help build a Firm of the future. This position is only limited by the candidate’s willingness to dig in and move our Firm forward.
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you would be a good fit for this job. We will NOT read resumes without cover letters. Please add the word “Hamburger” to your cover letter.