The Business Systems Support Analyst will act as 2nd tier help support, to investigate and resolve user issues with business processes, Equipment services Business systems and the various mobile and wireless technologies used by the Equipment Services Department. (Coke One North America (CONA)/Legacy SAP, CONA/Legacy Movilizer, ITS Mobile application, Panasonic and Motorola Mobile Devices and the Various Cashless Payment Systems). Additionally this role will support validation and correction of the related Business Data and Business Processes used by these systems. The Business Systems Support Analyst will work with all levels of business users to identify issues and will work collaboratively with various ISS, property accounting, financial and IT support personnel working toward the resolution of issues. Additionally, the Business Systems Support Analyst will also work with CONA development, deployment and support teams to insure personal knowledge of the systems and their related business processes and will assist in developing training on these systems as well as assist with guiding and support of the various training teams engaged in end user support.
What you are accountable for:
• Next level support for issue investigation and appropriate resolution path of issues reported on various EQS systems and technologies reported to the CCBCC help desk and ISS departments.
• Act as key contact point for coordinating system maintenance outage windows, system repairs and upgrades.
• Maintain and insure integrity of Business systems, data and user information in all EQS utilized data systems and maintain lists of known bugs/issues for future enhancements to systems.
• Issue user security roles appropriate to job and add/remove user access to business owned systems and data tables.
• Assist ISS with level 2 error resolution and maintain and report to EQS management team status of system repairs and needed upgrades and additional training needs of personnel using the various EQS systems.
• Log, track and resolve issues with CCBCC cashless and intelligent vending systems. Work with CCBCC property accounting and billing to insure proper accounting and posting of moneys related to these systems.
• Work with ISS to monitor and maintain proper accounting of charges incurred for cellular and data system related processes, licenses and fees.
• General business system and end-user support.
• Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills, required.
• Detail oriented, organized and structured approach to problem-solving, required.
• Advanced computer skills with a High level of Proficiency with current Micro Soft Office suit (Excel, PPT, Outlook ) and audio/video conferencing, required.
• Excellent written and Verbal communications skills, required.
• Excellent presentation abilities and ability to lead IT and Business projects, required.
• Prior experience with SAP or other ERP systems, strongly desired.
• Prior experience in help desk or other direct customer facing support role, strongly desired.
• Prior experience in leadership role, strongly desired.
• Occasional overnight travel will be required.
• Good driving record and valid driver’s license, required.
• Candidate must be detail oriented and will be required to understand complex business processes, data systems and the relationships created between them.
• Candidate will be required to work independently and without direct daily supervision in fast-paced office and corporate environment.
• Candidate will be required to work cohesively and productively, with IT and business users in various parts of the organization.
• Candidate will be required to manage multiple simultaneous projects, deadlines and tasks.
• Candidate will be required to have direct, written and phone communications with all levels of the organization and must be able to interpret, understand and convey clearly, both end user “layman” concerns to technical support and technical support issue resolution to casual system users.
CCBCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.