Part-Time Sales Consultant
Interluxe is looking for a self-starting and energetic Sales Consultant to join our smart, fun and collaborative sales team whose goal is to help us change the way people transact real estate! This is an exciting opportunity for a sales professional who wants to join an exciting entrepreneurial company, loves to sell and is passionate about luxury real estate and making new connections. We are looking for a Sales Consultant to cultivate new and further develop existing relationships with buyers and real estate agents for the auction of luxury real estate all over the world.
Sales Consultants are responsible for responding by phone to a huge volume of daily inquiries from buyers leading up to the auction. When all of the inquiries have been responded to, the Sales Consultant plays a key role in introducing the auction to real estate agents and influencers. We seek an individual that is detail oriented, a strong communicator and enjoys building relationships while selling over the phone. The ideal candidate is polished and comfortable starting conversations with sophisticated and high net worth individuals and real estate brokers. The is person should be competitive and is driven to hit personal sales goals, but also has a team win attitude.
The career path if desired is to become a full-time Relationship Manager (RM). An RM does the same work as a Sales Consultant, but also travels to the luxurious destinations where these multi-million dollar homes are located to work alongside the listing agent. Travel is approximately 4-8 days a month. At the property, the RM furthers the engagement with the prospective buyers and real estate agents to register them for auction participation and encourages them to bid. The ideal candidate appreciates consistent feedback to learn the business model and improve their sales abilities and has a strong desire to grow and become their very best.
Who you are:
• You want it and you’re willing to go out and get it.
• You never take rejection personally. It inspires you to try harder.
• Willing to put in the work if rewarded for your efforts.
• You may not have the experience but you have the drive.
• Your high-energy level matches your ambition.
Your daily activities will include:
• Handle inquiries from top-producing realtors, luxury home buyers, to establish, develop, qualify and advance sales opportunities to the on-site Relationship Manager.
• Pre-qualifying leads to meet our business model.
• Generating compelling interest in our services by educating and articulating the mutual benefits of partnering with Interluxe to buy high-end luxury homes.
• Work to generate awareness about each upcoming auction.
• Qualifying and registering bidders for active auctions.
• Understand and explain the benefits of buying a property at auction.
• Managing a pipeline of leads and logging all activity details using Salesforce.com.
• Participating in regular training and education sessions.
• Setting an example through all actions and communications that upholds Interluxe’s mission and core values.
• Passion for relationship-building and selling over the phone.
• Strong communication skills.
• Flexible work hours with the possibility of weekends.
• Detail oriented.
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent at building rapport.
• Experience in account management, customer success, sales, real estate industry or related industry.
• 1 yr. + experience with Salesforce.com or similar database.
• Sense of humor and the ability to communicate via memes and gifs.
What we are offering you:
• 15-30 hours a week.
• Hourly wage plus huge bonuses for goals met.
• Uncapped earning potential.
• Upward mobility in this young entrepreneurial environment.