Implementation Services Team Member
DealCloud is the premier deal management and CRM solution for firms in the private capital markets. As a member of the team you will work within an energetic Professional Services organization that is responsible for designing and configuring the DealCloud platform for our clients in response to their specific business requirements. Our roles are a mix of client-facing consultative work, project management and behind the scenes platform design, configuration, data analysis and data manipulation.
Any team member, regardless of level, should demonstrate eagerness to be involved in five broad areas:
• Technology. As a market leading Software as a Service (SaaS) company, our product is a with cutting edge technology solution. A strong interest in technology and being passionate about using technology to create value for our clients is a must.
• Client facing skills. A significant amount of day-to-day responsibilities will involve communicating with clients and/or internal cross functional teams, both on the phone or via email. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required for success at all levels.
• Private Capital Markets. In order to speak confidently and authoritatively to our clients, all DealCloud team members must either have or be willing to be trained about private equity and investment banking front office business operations.
• Data. Analyzing and understanding client data is an important factor that influences a client’s system design, as such, the individual must be eager to understand data relationships and the interplay between data and business requirements.
• High-growth company. DealCloud has surpassed the Start-Up phase, however, we are high-growth company with lean operations. We are looking to bring passionate individuals onboard who are seeking an opportunity to work hard in challenging, growth roles.
Our implementation process contains the following aspects. Depending on your role, you may support some or all of these areas. Leadership roles would advise and oversee some of these areas:
• Participating in requirement gathering sessions onsite at client offices or virtually via web conferencing (potential travel up to 30%).
• Creating implementation project plans and work with clients and team to work towards a timely implementation.
• Documenting client requirements.
• Configuring the DealCloud platform in response to requirements.
• Analyzing client legacy data sets to understand the impact of the data on system design.
• Working with Microsoft Excel to map, collate and normalize disparate data sets for import into DealCloud.
• Providing consultative system design and industry best practice recommendations throughout an implementation.
• Managing multiple client implementations concurrently.
Individuals who succeed within our organization tend to have the following characteristics:
• Organization, effective time management and ability to multi-task.
• Passion for delivering high-quality outcomes.
• Ambitious personality ready to tackle whatever is thrown at them.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Experience working as part of a team, 3+ years previous work experience required.
• Ability to coherently and confidently lead client meetings and communications.
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
• Comfort with Microsoft Excel, familiarity with basic Excel functions.
• Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving situations.
• Strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership over your work.
• Willingness and love of learning new technology, new processes and procedures and new business models.
Send resume and a note with why you’re interested in working at a high-growth technology company to firstname.lastname@example.org.