Web Designer (UX/UI)
Care.Club is the most trusted and convenient online source of home health products and information for family caregivers who provide care for their loved ones. Our purpose is to make the lives of caregivers easier while helping them provide better care. We have a hands-on relationship with our customers, who trust us to deliver prompt and reliable service. We also have a robust website that we’re constantly improving to streamline and simplify their shopping experience.
We’re looking for an e-commerce UX / UI designer to oversee the design, development of Care.Club. This role offers an excellent opportunity for you to develop expertise in eCommerce and gain wide exposure to a variety of teams, particularly Content and Marketing.
This role will blend a variety of skills, so the ideal candidate is a creative, highly-organized self-starter who wants to grow with a company that adapts for its customers. This is an ongoing project with lots of room for independence, leadership and evolution within your role.
The salary range for this role is $55,000-$65,000 yearly.
Here’s where you come in:
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to ensure shopping with Care.Club is simple and intuitive. You will be responsible for redesigning Care.Club’s product, category and brand pages as well as our home and other website pages. You will also be responsible for UX and UI of our storefront and will help us rebuild our navigation menu, account flow and more. You’ll work closely with the e-commerce and merchandising analyst to optimize pages, graphics and visuals.
• Design and develop new functionality to streamline and simplify the shopping experience.
• Reimagining and redesigning Care.Club to improve the customer experience.
• Work closely with the e-commerce data analyst and use tools such as FullStory and Mixpanel, to analyze behavior and optimize the UX / UI of our site.
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback and data analytics.
• Develop and ensure adherence to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
• Work closely with Head of Product Content to develop original graphics, images and videos for product pages.
You’ll enjoy this role if:
You have a passion for the intersection of design and development and want to be the driving force behind creating helpful visual content and customer experience. You know good from bad design and can articulate what needs to change and why. You love composition and graphic design and have a knack for palettes, typography and branding in order to make an interface shine and have its own identity.
Here’s what we’d love to see:
• Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Canva or related design software.
• Basic knowledge and dynamics of the e-commerce industry.
• Willingness to innovate solutions and work independently on a close-knit team.
• Passion for helping others and working on a purpose-based organization.
• BS in Design or relevant field.
You’ll enjoy working on our team if you’re looking to:
• Collaborate with a small, hard-working team.
• Work independently to creatively build an entire organizational unit.
• Fail, knowing that’s the only way to learn and eventually succeed.
• Build a purpose-driven company making a measurable impact in other people’s lives.
• Work in comfortable attire (think: sweatpants or work out clothes).
• Competitive pay.
• Paid Time Off.
• Work-from-home flexibility.
• Healthcare stipend.
• Gym stipend.
• Monthly massages.
• Employee discounts.