Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Design and update email layouts, flyers and the website pages using the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Assist with other creative content creation for several types of marketing materials which may include (but not limited to) brochures, downloadable content, educational/training material.
• Maintain email lists by adding and updating contacts.
• Assist with marketing campaigns and strategies for new or improved products.
• Create all content for Social Media.
• Handle the creation and ordering of business cards for all company employees.
• Assist with promotional packing for shows and requests.
• Assist in creating Monthly Marketing Report.
• Any and all other duties as requested by management.
Required experience, skills and abilities:
• College degree or comparable work experience.
• 2-4 years of marketing experience.
• Social media experience B2B LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.), preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Organized, analytical, detail oriented, self-motivated.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Present self in a professional manner.
• Ability to complete responsibilities effectively and efficiently with minimal direction.
• Proficient in MS Office including Word and Excel.
• Extensive experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Indesign, Illustator and Photoshop).
• Manage daily tasks to ensure business needs are consistently met.
• Ability to produce content and deliverables within established timeframes.
• Comply with Deephaven policies and procedures.
• Complete all assigned training by required dates.
• Ability to adopt and contribute to the Deephaven culture of teamwork and promote a positive company image to external customers.
Email resume to email@example.com.