Outbound Business Development Representative
The Outbound Business Development Representative based out of Charlotte, NC is results-oriented, hunter-mentality with persuasive phone communication skills. This position is primarily responsible for leading top of funnel activity focused on creating a high volume of prospect engagement. These responsibilities include making outbound calls, electronic communication with prospects with a focus on mid to large enterprise brands. The OBDR will be highly motivated and drives positive prospect experiences that support the company’s overall sales goals.
Duties and essential job functions:
• Develop intrigue and position SentryOne products as a value-add solution for the Microsoft Professional.
• Lead pre-sales activities to develop a high-quality lead funnel that focuses on mid to large enterprise brands.
• Achieve product demonstrations and opportunity targets through lead development activity.
• Lead and work with stakeholders from a variety of marketing programs and qualified business applicants.
• Maintain a measurable persistence around lead development which includes call and email engagement.
• Maximize outbound efforts to meet and exceed quotas for calls and qualified meetings.
• Lead as the first point of contact with customers and responsible for connecting leads with sales team(s).
• Work closely with other departments to ensure completion of the sale and/or other sales operations requirements.
• Leverage all contacts to identify other prospects through referrals.
• Track all activity thoroughly in our CRM to support account and management teams, validate activity and lead qualification reports and provide ISR with solid prospect background on role, need, intrigue to ensure high-quality prospect transition into the sales process.
• Associates required and bachelors degree preferred.
• Expansive creativity and motivation to successfully reach prospects and create conversation.
• Self-motivated and strong work ethic.
• Experience conducting business and building relationships in phone and email, with excellent phone, interpersonal, verbal and written capabilities.
• Hunter mentality including the ability to “think on your feet” and make compelling introductions.
• Professional communication skills and ability to connect with IT business leaders.
• Positive attitude towards work, teammates and working with colleagues in other departments.
• Exceptional communication skills both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and an energic phone presence.
• Fluent in Microsoft Office.
• Experience in CRM systems preferred (salesforce.com).
SentryOne is an Equal Opportunity Employer